One of the struggles of an assessment coordinator is consistently collecting data from instructors. If your institution uses the Canvas learning management system, you can leverage grading rubrics to get direct assessment of performance indicators with no additional steps on the part of faculty. During this session, you will learn how to:
- Translate existing performance indicators into Canvas “outcomes.”
- Identify options to best serve your assessment process.
- Include outcomes in grading rubrics.
- Harvest Canvas Outcome data.
- Create reports from Canvas export files. If you are a Canvas user, bring your laptop to practice within an existing course or “Admin” account.